COVID-19 Policy – Last updated October 2021
The Spraytan Salon has the following policies and procedures in place to help keep our staff and community safe and well.
FEELING UNWELL PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Please call us to reschedule your appointment (Cancellation Policy applies).
FEELING UNWELL AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
- If you’re symptomatic, required to isolate or test positive to Covid-19 in 14 days following your appointment, please contact us so we can take appropriate action.
SALON CAPACITY LIMIT - 2 CUSTOMERS
- We’re currently accepting online appointments only (no phone bookings or walk-ins).
- Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time, or kindly wait outside or in your car until your appointment time.
- As we have strict social distancing requirements in place, we ask that you don’t bring children to your appointment. We understand it’s hard to leave new babies at home, so infants in prams are welcome.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
- Please wear a mask to your appointment.
- You may remove your mask temporarily whilst your face is being sprayed and dried.
- We have a strict No Mask, No Spray! rule in place, to protect our staff and other clients.
DELIVERY OF SERVICE
- We've only had to make slight changes to how we deliver our services, details of which will be emailed to you prior to your appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns about your upcoming appointment, please get in touch.
See you soon! xx