COVID-19 Compliant - what we need you to do to help us keep everyone safe and well.
F E E L I N G U N W E L L P R I O R T O Y O U R A P P O I N T M E N T
- Please call us to reschedule your appointment (Cancellation Policy applies).
- You will be subject to a contactless temperature check prior to entering the salon.
F E E L I N G U N W E L L A F T E R Y O U R A P P O I N T M E N T
- Please contact us if you are symptomatic within 14 days of you scheduled appointment.
- Get tested for COVID-19 and please advise of your results immediately - only if positive.
LI M I T O F 2 C U S T O M E R S
- Only customers with a scheduled appointment will be permitted entry.
- Entry will only be permitted at the scheduled time of your appointment. No early arrivals please.
- Children may NOT accompany a parent or guardian to their appointment however infants (0-1) are welcome at this stage.
R E S T R I C T I O N S T O P E R S O N A L B E L O N G I N G S
Due to the nature of COVID-19, we ask that you refrain from bringing in personal items such as your phone and wallet to reduce the risk of un-noticed infectious pathogens that each person can carry and potentially transfer.
P E R S O N A L P R O T E C T I O N E Q U I P M E N T
Where possible, please bring your own face mask to help us minimise our cost per service during this period of downturn
- No mask, No spray Sorry!
D E L I V E R Y O F S E R V I C E
We've only had to make slight changes to how we deliver our services. Details of which will be emailed to you prior to your appointment.
A L i t t l e B i t Of C o l o u r , A W h o l e L o t O f L o v e
Whilst we've allowed extra time for disinfecting between clients, we've also allowed extra time for a chat so if you're feeling like you need to share, we're here to listen. We are all longing for re-connection and are ready for A Whole Lot Of 'POST-ISO' Love.
Can't wait to see you xx